lundi 8 mars 2010

Every day matters challenge 6: Cécile's bouquet...


I skipped the bed for the moment, I will make it when I will have one ;)
So yesterday's subject was "my favorite well loved object"... I keep this one preciously in a box, with my mother's wedding's gloves, and an antique nightgown from the 1900's, until my father can make a box especially for it...
well, i think Cécile's watercolours are really admirable and you should check her blog...she is in my friends ;D

1 commentaire:

  1. Chère Liz
    merci d'avoir dessiné mon bouquet de mariée - une coïncidence jolie et marrante, tu l'as dessiné le 7 mars, le jour de mon anniversaire! :)
    J'aime bien tes pleins et tes déliés... ça te fait un trait bien à toi.
    On dirait qu'il a bien tenu le coup ce bouquet!

    RépondreSupprimer